Excursiones, Tours & Tickets en Zadar
LO MEJOR DE LA ISLA LARGA - DUGI OTOK TOUR, Grupo pequeño: máximo 12 personas, 7 escalas, día completo
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip! Davor is really experienced and caring sailor. He took us to many hidden beautiful places, we went to 4 beautiful places to swim. The lunch was also very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great full day sailing trip with Borko. A good mix of cruising, sailing and swimming. With an excellent restaurant recommendation for lunch."
* A traveler said: "The skipper ( Borna )was super nice and super professional. The place where he brought us was super nice also ! I recommend it !"
* A traveler said: "Magic moments with very very kind guides! We are a family with 2 children of 3 and 6 years and everyone will keep a fantastic memory of this unique day."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Nice guide with a super knowledge about the best places on the islands. We can highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was well organize. I would totally recommend this service. The bus was comfortable and the driver gave us information about the park and routes."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide and Tour. Super River. Compared to other Daytrips really valuable. 30 People on the Tour, and 5 Tours in parallel, but still in harmony with nature."
Visita al Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice Recorrido en autobús desde Zadar con entrada Evite las colas
* A traveler said: "Very beutiful nature with small lakes on different levels with watefalls beteween them and water poring through cracks in the rocks of limestone. The water in the lakes are cristal clear. A fantastic tour walking through this park. Our very competent and nice guide Ante made this a fantastic tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good day. The boat is on a human scale and the crew is very friendly. Tank you at all the team."
* A traveler said: "Though we couldn't visit all of the tour's highlights due to very windy weather conditions, we had an awesome day with this tour. The whole team was super friendly and tried to get the best out of the day by spontaneously planning alternatives for us. We liked it so much that we'll book this tour again if we ever come back to Zadar!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Staff was extremely courteous. It was a great value as well. The only thing that was disappointing was that there was no time to visit the mir lake."
* A traveler said: "When you go on a sailing trip with Captain Rajko you are in for a real treat. The sail boat itself is beautiful. Rajko was a wonderful host, tour guide, chef and captain. My entire family loved the day we spent with Rajko and can’t wait to come back to Zadar to do it again. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who visits Zadar and who loves the water."
* A traveler said: "best Sunset Trip ever! The Skipper Petar was really friendly. It‘s really recommendable when you‘re in Zadar! You‘ll Never regret it!"
Excursión de un día al Parque Nacional de los Lagos de Plitvice desde Zadar: sencillo, cómodo y seguro
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous doing the park without a guide but the driver gave us easy instructions on which route to take and how long it should take us. It was great. I was glad I read the reviews or I would have been confused about initially being driven to a meeting point and boarding one of a few larger vans. But the people were organized and put us in the correct vehicles. This park is gorgeous. Highlight of the trip."
* A traveler said: "The organiser of the trip has covered any detail in transporting us to Krka, taking us from a smaller village near Zadar til the park, both reaching and coming back from the venue. The service is much worth the cost! Super recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Lia (Lea) is a fantastic guide. She obviously knows the city inside out. There's so much to pack in but with a small group (free tours can get so crowded) there's more chance of building s relationship with the group and guide to get the most from the experience. The only thing I would say is advertising the tastings is a wee bit of an exaggeration. In a shop for one piece of cheese then back to.the office for a plastic shot glass of maraschino.. That's no fault of the guide, who gave a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Such beautiful lakes, a great excursion which was well organised and a lot of fun. Highly recommend a visit"
- Cosas que hacer en Dalmacia
- Cosas que hacer en Šibenik
- Cosas que hacer en Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Cosas que hacer en Split
- Cosas que hacer en Pula
- Cosas que hacer en Hvar
- Cosas que hacer en Rovinj
- Cosas que hacer en Makarska
- Cosas que hacer en Zagreb
- Cosas que hacer en Liubliana
- Cosas que hacer en Venecia
- Cosas que hacer en Dubrovnik
- Cosas que hacer en Bolonia
- Cosas que hacer en Croacia Central
- Cosas que hacer en Istria